Meizu has just unveiled a new phone called the Meizu Note 8. It is said to be positioned as a midrange smartphone which means it will be affordable. It features a dual camera system, a metal unibody design and powered by a Snapdragon 632 processor.
Meizu Note 8 specs:
- Octa Core Qua;comm Snapdragon 632 processor
- Adreno 506 graphics
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB internal storage
- 6-inch Full HD IPS LCD display (1080 x 2160 pixels)
- 12MP (f/1.9 aperture, dual pixel PDAF) + 5MP (depth sensor)
- 8 megapixel front facing camera (f/2.0 aperture)
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Scanner
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- 3,600 mAh battery
- Android 8.0 Oreo with FlymeUI
The Meizu Note 8 will hit stores in China on November 1. It is also now available for pre-order. It is priced at 1,300 Chinese Yuan.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: