OPPO Philippines is gearing up for another launch event this November as it brings the new OPPO R17 Pro to the Philippines.
First announced in August 2018, the OPPO R17 Pro is one of the first smartphone powered by Qualcomm’s new Snapdragon 710 processor. It does come with 8GB RAM, a 6.4-inch display with under screen fingerprint scanner and running Android 8.1 Oreo.
OPPO R17 Pro specs:
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 processor
- Adreno 616 graphics
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB internal memory expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 6.4-inch Super AMOLED display (1080 x 2340 pixels) 19:5.9 aspect ratio
- Corning Gorilla Glass 6
- 12 MP (f/1.5 to 2.4, Dual PDAF , OIS) + 20 MP (f.2.6, autofocus) + 3D TOF Stereo sensor rear facing cameras
- 25MP front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Scanner
- GPS .A-GPS, GLONASS
- 3,700 mAh battery with Super VOOC fast charge
- Android 8.1 Oreo with ColorOS 5.2
OPPO has sent a November media invite for the OPPO R17 Pro launch. Price and availability will be announced there. Expect our hands on and full and full review soon.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: