October is indeed a month of so many smartphone announcements. This time, its HMD Global’s turn to announce a new phone. The company has just announced the Nokia X7 in China.
The new phone is an Android One device which means you get pure Android experience. Its is powered by Qualcomm’s new Snapdragon 710 chipset. It does have a 6.18-inch display, the same size as the new Nokia 7.1.
Nokia X7 specs:
- 6.18-inch Full HD display (1080 x 2280 pixels)
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 processor
- Adreno 616 graphics
- Android 8.1 Oreo
- 4GB RAM / 64GB internal memorry
- 6GB RAM / 128GB internal memory
- Expandable memory via microSD up to 400GB
- 12MP (f/1.8 aperture, dual pixel PDAF, OIS) + 13 MP rear facing cameras
- 20MP front facing
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- Fingerprint Scanner
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou
- 3,500 mAh battery
Pre-orders begins today in China.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: