Samsung has just announced the world’s first smartphone with four rear cameras – the Samsung Galaxy A9 (20`8).
The four cameras are the following – an 8 megapixel 120-degree ultra wide-angle sensor, a 10 megapixel telephoto lens with 2x optical zoom, a 24 megapixel main sensor and a 5 megapixel depth sensor. The phone is powered by a Snapdragon 660 chipset paired with 6 or 8GB RAM.
Samsung Galaxy A9 (2018) specs:
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 processor
- Adreno 512 graphics
- 6/8 RAM
- 128GB internal storage expandable via microSD up to 512GB
- 6.3-inch Full HD Super AMOLED display (1080 x 2160 pixels)
- Rear cameras – 24 MP main camera (f/1.7 aperture) + 8 MP ultawide angle camera (f’2.4 aperture) + 10 MP telephoto camera (f/2.4 aperture + 5 MP depth sensor (f/2.2 aperture)
- 24 megapixel front facing camera (f/2.0 aperture)
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Scanner
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- 3,800 mAh battery
- Android 8.0 Oreo
The Samsung Galaxy A9 (2018) will be available in select markets within a month. No pricing has been revealed.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites:
- Facebook: fb.com/filipinotechaddict
- Instagram: instagram.com/filipinotechaddict
- Twitter: twitter.com/filipinotechie