Samsung Philippines has announced the arrival of its first smartphone with a triple camera system called the Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018).
The Samsung Galaxy A7 is the world’s first triple camera system. It was announced way before LG V40’s launch. The three rear cameras consists of the following – a 24 megapixel main senso, an 8 megapixel ultrawide angle lens and a 5 megapixel depth sensor. It is powered by Samsung’s own Exynos 7885 chipset.
Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018) specs:
- Octa Core Exynos 7885 processor
- 4GB RAM/ 64GB internal storage
- 4/6GB RAM/ 128GB internal storage
- Expandable memory via microSD up to 512GB
- 6-inch Full HD Super AMOLED display (1080 x 2220 pixels)
- Rear cameras – 24 MP main sensor (f/1.7 aperture, PDAF) + 8 MP ultrawide angle camera (f/2.4 aperture) + 5 MP depth sensor (f/2.2 aperture)
- 24 megapixel front facing camera (f/2.0 aperture)
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Scanner
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- 3,300 mAh battery
- Android 8.0 Oreo
The Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018) will be available in the Philippines on October 27, 2018 for P17,990. You can pre-order the device from October 19-26 and get freebies up to P6,000.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites:
- Facebook: fb.com/filipinotechaddict
- Instagram: instagram.com/filipinotechaddict
- Twitter: twitter.com/filipinotechie