OPPO has quietly unveiled the new OPPO A7X in China that has the same design with the OPPO F9 but has a bigger internal storage.
The new OPPO A7X has an internal storage of 128GB as compared to the 64GB of the OPPO F9. On the other side, the A7X only has 4GB of RAM versus the 6GB of the F9.
In addition to that, the 25MP selfie camera of the OPPO F9 has been reduced to 16MP on the OPPO A7X. And lastly, the A7X has no fast charging.
OPPO A7X Specs:
- 6.3-inch LTPS IPS display (1080 x 2340 pixels), 19.5:9 ratio
- Mediatek MT6771 Helio P60
- Mali-G72 MP3
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) w/ ColorOS 5.2
- 128GB ROM up to 256GB via dedicated slot
- 4GB RAM
- 16MP (f/1.8) PDAF + 2MP (f/2.4) depth sensor w/ LED flash
- 16MP (f/2.0) w/ A.I. Beauty Recognition Technology
- 4G/VoLTE, Dual SIM
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth 4.2
- GPS with A-GPS
- Fingerprint (rear-mounted)
- accelerometer, light, gyro, proximity, compass
- USB On-The-Go support
- 3500 mAh battery
The OPPO A7X was priced at CNY 2,000 or around PHP 15,000. It will come in colors; Starry Purple and Twilight Blue. It will be available starting tomorrow in China.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: