Vivo Philippines has finally unveiled their newest Vivo V11 with in-display fingerprint scanner just like the flagship Vivo X21.
The Vivo V11 also has a smaller notch called the “Halo Notch” and a dual engine fast charging technology.
Vivo V11 Specs:
- 6.41-inch Super AMOLED Halo FullView display, 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5×9 aspect ratio
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 AIE, Octa-core processor
- Adreno 512 GPU
- Android 8.0 Oreo with Funtouch OS 4.5
- 64GB ROM, up to 256GB via dedicated slot
- 6GB RAM
- Dual 12MP (f/1.8) + 5MP (f/2.4) rear cameras, with AI Backlight HDR and LED flash
- 25MP (f/2.0) AI front camera
- Dual SIM, Dual 4G/LTE
- WiFi a/b/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- In-display Fingerprint scanner and Face Unlock
- accelerometer, proximity, compass
- OTG support
- 3,400 mAh battery with Dual Engine Fast Charging technology
The new Vivo V11 was priced at PHP 19,999. It will come in Starry Night and Nebula color. You can now pre-order until September 20, 2018 with freebies worth PHP 3,490!
RELATED ARTICLE: Vivo V11i also launched in the Philippines
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: