HTC was also present at IFA 2018 in Berlin, Germany. The company announced the HYC U12 Life, the successor to last year’s U11 Life.
This is clearly a midrange smartphone because of its specs. It is powered by a Snapdragon 636 chipset paired with either 4 or 6GB RAM, a 6-inch display, a dual camera set up and running Android 8.1 Oreo.
HTC U11 Life specs:
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 838 processor
- Adreno 509 graphics
- 4GB RAM/ 64GB internal memory
- 6GB RAM/128GB internal memory
- Expandable memory via micoSD up to 512GB
- 6-inch Full HD display (1080 x 2160 pixels) 18:9 aspect ratio
- 16MP (f/2.0 aperture, PDAF) + 5 MP (depth sensor) dual rear cameras
- 13 megapixel front facing camera (f/2.0 aperture)
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Scanner
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 3,500 mAh battery
- Android 8.1 Oreo
The HTC U12 Life will be available in Europe, Asia and Middle East this September. It is priced at 335 Euros.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites:
- Facebook: fb.com/filipinotechaddict
- Instagram: instagram.com/filipinotechaddict
- Twitter: twitter.com/filipinotechie