It was a rough year for ZTE as the company embroils in a dispute with the US Government. But despite that, ZTE managed to release a new phone at IFA 2018 in Berlin, Germany. This is the ZTE Axon 9 Pro .
Specs for the ZTE Axon 9 Pro are top notch – Snapdragon 845, 6.2-inch display, dual cameras, a large 4,000 mAh battery. One highl9ght feature is the phone is powered by Android One. It meab the phone runs on stock Android 8.1 Oreo and upgradable to Android Pie and Android Q next year.
ZTE Axon 9 Pro specs:
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processoe
- Adreno 630 graphics
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB internal memory expandable via microSD up to 512GB
- 6.21-inch Full HD Super AMOLED display (1080 x 2248 pixels)
- iP68 certified – dust and water resistant up to 1.5 meters and 30 mins
- 12MP (f/1.8 aperture, PDAF, OIS) + 20MP rear facing cameras with dual LED flaah
- 20 megapixel front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Scanner, USB Type C
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 4,000 mAh battery
- Android 8.1 Oreo (Android One)
The ZTE Axon 9 Pro will come first on Europe for 649 Euros.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites:
- Facebook: fb.com/filipinotechaddict
- Instagram: instagram.com/filipinotechaddict
- Twitter: twitter.com/filipinotechie