Huawei has just made the Huawei Mate 20 Lite official in Europe. The device is actually available in Germany and Poland.
The Huawei Mate 20 Lite is the most affordable version of Huawei’s yet-to-be-announced Mate 20 series. Based on the specs, it is powered by the new midrange Kirin 710 chipset paired with 6GB RAM, 6.3-inch display, a dual camera rear set up and a 3,750 mAh battery. It is running Android 8.1 Oreo not the latest Android 9.0 Pie. We think that its more high end brothers will get Android 9 Pie out of the box.
Huawei Mate 20 Lite specs:
- Octa Core HiSilicon Kirin 710 processor
- Mali G51 MP4 graphics
- 6GB RAM
- 64GB internal memory expandable via microSD up to 256GB
6.3-inch Full HD IPS LCD display (1080 x 2340 pixels)
- 20 MP (f/1.8 aperture, PDAF) + 2MP (depth sensor) reae facing cameras
- 24 megapixel front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Scanner, USB Type C
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- 3,750 mAh battery
- Android 8.1 Oreo with EMUI 8.2
The Huawei Mate 20 Lite is priced at 435 Euros or around Php 27,000. No word about its Philippine relese. The yearly IFA is just around the corner so stay tuned with the arrival of the Huawei Mate 20.
Stay tuned! For more info and the latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: