OPPO recently announced the OPPO R17 Pro, the successor to last year’s R15 series.
The OPPO R17 Pro features a triple camera system – a 12MP main sensor, a 20MP sensor and a 3D TOF sensor usually used for face recognition. It has a 6.4-inch AMOLED display and a 25MP selfie camera. The phone is powered by a Snapdragon 710 chipset.
OPPO R17 Pro specs:
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 processor
- Adreno 616 graphics
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB internal memory expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 6.4-inch Super AMOLED display (1080 x 2340 pixels) 19:5.9 aspect ratio
- Corning Gorilla Glass 6
- 12 MP (f/1.5 to 2.4, Dual PDAF , OIS) + 20 MP (f.2.6, autofocus) + 3D TOF Stereo sensor rear facing cameras
- 25MP front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Scanner
- GPS .A-GPS, GLONASS
- 3,700 mAh battery with Super VOOC fast charge
- Android 8.1 Oreo with ColorOS 5.2
The OPPO R17 Pro is priced at 4,299 Chinese Yuan and it will be available in October.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: