OPPO Philippines has officially launched their new device under the F series – the OPPO F9 with a water-drop display and VOOC Fast Charging technology.
The new OPPO F9 features a very small notch on top with only houses the front camera just like the Essential Phone. Aside from that, it has been equipped with better specifications like Corning Gorilla Glass 6, dual rear cameras, and a slightly bigger battery with fast charging technology.
OPPO F9 Specs:
- 6.3-inch LTPS IPS display (1080 x 2340 pixels), 19.5:9 ratio
- Mediatek MT6771 Helio P60
- Mali-G72 MP3
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) w/ ColorOS 5.2
- 64GB ROM up to 256GB via dedicated slot
- 6GB RAM
- 16MP (f/1.8) PDAF + 2MP (f/2.4) depth sensor w/ LED flash
- 25MP (f/2.0) w/ A.I. Beauty Recognition Technology
- 4G/VoLTE, Dual SIM
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth 4.2
- GPS with A-GPS
- Fingerprint (rear-mounted)
- accelerometer, light, gyro, proximity, compass
- USB On-The-Go support
- 3500 mAh battery w/ VOOC Flash Charge
The OPPO F9 was priced at PHP 17,990. It will come in colors; Sunrise Red, Twilight Blue, and Starry Purple. Pre-order starts on August 24-30, 2018 where customers can get freebies worth up to PHP 3,490. Additionally, customers may also avail via Home Credit at 0% interest for 9 months. It is also available with Smart GigaX Plan 1299.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: