Huawei’s sister brand Honor is set to bring the Honor Play to the Philippines.
The Honor Play is an affordable flagship gaming phone which has similar specs like the Honor 10 and Huawei’s Nova 3. It sports a Kirin 970 chipset and a 6.3-inch display.
Honor Play specs
- 6.3-inch Full HD IPS display (1080 x 2340 pixels) 19.5:9 aspect ratio
- HiSilicon Kirin 970 Octa-core processor
- Mali G72 MP2 graphics
- Android 8.1 Oreo with EMUI 8.1
- 4GB RAM/64GB internal storage
- 6GB RAM/64GB internal storage
- Expandable storage via microSD up to 256GB
- 16MP (PDAF) + 2MP depth sensor rear camera with LED flash
- 16 megapixels front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth Fingerprint Scanner, USB Type C
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- 3,750mAh battery
The Honor Play is set to launch on August 11. We will be there to cover the event. Price and availability will be announced during the media and consumer launch.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: