LG has just announced its new midrange smartphone called the LG Q8 (2018).
It sports a large 6.2-inch display and comes with a stylus. Powering the device is a Snapdragon 450 paired with 4GB RAM and 64GB internal memory. The design seems familiar as it shares design with the high end LG V35 ThinQ.
LG Q8 (2018) specs
- 6.2-inch Full HD IPS LCD display (2160 x 1080 pixels) 18:9 aspect ratio
- IP68 certified – water and dust resistant for 1 meter and 30 mins
- Qualcmm Snapdragon 450, 1.8GHz Octa-core processor
- Android 8.1 Oreo
- Adreno 506 graphics
- 64GB internal memory
- 4GB RAM
- 16MP rear camera with PDAF and LED flash
- 5MP front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Scanner
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 3,300 mAh battery
The LG Q8 (2018) has a pricetag of 539,000 Korean Won. No word about its availability yet.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites:
- Facebook: fb.com/filipinotechaddict
- Instagram: instagram.com/filipinotechaddict
- Twitter: twitter.com/filipinotechie