Xiaomi has just announced a successor to the Mi Notebook Pro called the Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro 2 or Mi Notebook Pro GTX Edition.
As the name implies, the device has NVIDIA GPU, its either GTX 1050 or GTX 1060, which will be perfect not only for gaming but also for faster photo/video editing. It does come in two configurations – one powered by Intel’s 8th generation Core i7 or Core i5 chipsets. Lastly, it has a 15.6-inch Full HD display with 1920 x 1080 resolution and 300 nits of brightness.
Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro 2 key specs:
- 15,6-inch Full HD display (1920 x 1080 pixels)
- 1.8GHz Intel Core i7-8550U quad-core processor
- 1.7GHz Intel Core i5-8350U quad-core processor
- Nvidia GTX 1060 graphics
- Nvidia GTX 1050 Max-Q graphics
- 16GB RAM (Core i7 variant)
- 8GB RAM (Core i5 variant)
- 256GB SSD
The Xiaomi Mi Notebook 2 Pro was priced at 6,299 Chinese Yuan for the Core i5 variant and 7,599 Chinese Yuan for the Core i7 variant. It will be available in China on August 16.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: