Xiaomi Philippines also announced their newest flagship device – the Xiaomi Mi 8, during the launch of the Redmi 6 and 6A.
The Xiaomi Mi 8 sports the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor, 8GB of RAM, 128GB ROM, dual camera setup, and 3,400mAh battery with Quick Charge 4+.
Xiaomi Mi 8 Specs
- 6.21-inch Full HD Super AMOLED display (1080 x 2248 pixels) 18.7:9 aspect ratio
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845, Octa-Core processor
- Adreno 630 GPU
- Android 8.1 Oreo with MIUI 10
- 64/128/256GB internal storage
- 6/8GB RAM
- 12 MP (f/1.8 aperture and 4- axis OIS, dual pixel PDAF) + 12 MP (f/2.4 aperture) rear facing cameras with PDAF and LED flash
- 20 megapixel front facing camera (f/2.0 aperture)
- 4G/LTE, Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, QZSS
- Fingerprint Scanner, Face Unlock
- accelerometer, gyro, proximity, barometer, compass
- USB Type C
- 3,300 mAh battery with QuickCharge 4.0+
The Xiaomi Mi 8 was priced at Php25,990 for the 6GB RAM / 64GB ROM and P27,990 for the 8GB RAM / 128GB ROM. It is now available at Xiaomi stores in the Philippines.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: