OPPO Philippines has officially launched their newest flagship, the OPPO Find X, today during the exclusive media launch in Grand Hyatt hotel in Bonifacio Global City.
The OPPO Find X was became an eye-catcher in the smartphone industry for having a true bezel-less display by making a motorized camera portion that pops-out when unlocking the device using Face Unlock or when using the cameras.
OPPO Find X Specs:
- 6.4-inch Full HD+ AMOLED 2.5D curved glass display
- 19:5:9 aspect ratio, 2340 x 1080 pixels
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 10nm Mobile Platform, 2.5GHz Octa-Core
- Adreno 630 GPU
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with ColorOS 5.1
- 256GB storage
- 8GB RAM
- 16MP (f/2.2) + 20MP (f/2.0) rear cameras with LED flash
- 25MP (f/2.0) front-facing camera
- 4G/VoLTE, Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- WiFi 802.11ac (2.4GHz/5GHz)
- Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS, NFC
- 3D Facial Scanning System
- USB Type-C
- OTG supported
- 3,730mAh battery with VOOC Flash Charge
The OPPO Find X was priced at PHP49,990 and it will be available in all OPPO stores and retail stores on August 11, 2018.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: