Nowadays, people are using their smartphones to capture picture-perfect moments. They want a device that can make these memories last in vivid and crystal-clear quality. This is where the new Samsung Galaxy J8 comes in perfectly.
The Samsung Galaxy J8 comes with a Dual Camera setup – a 16MP F1.7 + 5MP F1.9 rear cameras are equipped with Live Focus, allowing users to adjust the level of background blur in photos for that artistic bokeh effect. The Galaxy J8’s rear cameras are also good at low-light environments because of their above-average aperture lenses.
Samsung Galaxy J8 Specs:
- 6-inch HD+ sAMOLED display, 720×1480 pixels, 18.5:9 aspect ratio
- Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 450, Octa-core processor
- Adreno 506
- 32GB ROM up to 256 via dedicated slot
- 3GB RAM
- 16MP (f/1.7) + 5MP (f/1.9) rear cameras depth sensor with LED flash
- 16MP (f/1.9) front camera with LED flash
- 4G/LTE, Dual SIM
- WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- Fingerprint (rear-mounted)
- accelerometer, proximity
- OTG support
- 3500 mAh battery
The Galaxy J8 will be available in gold, black, and purple variants. Pre-order begins on July 21 until August 3 at a suggested retail price of PHP15,990. All pre-orders come with exclusive freebies including a JBL Clip 2 Bluetooth Speaker and a NanoFixIt Screen Protection and Insurance.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: