TP-Link, a global provider of consumer and business networking products, launched a Smart Hone Mesh WiFi System – the Deco M9 Plus (AC2200). It is the company’s first mesh WiFi system with smart hub functionality, aimed at providing WiFi that’s fast and smart everywhere.
The Deco M9 Plus can provide a strong WiFi signal on every corner of your home even up to 4500 square feet with two Deco units. Users can also enjoy secure WiFi for over 100 connected devices which can be controlled without the need of a hub.
WiFi Dead-Zone Killer
Deco units in different rooms works together to form a one unified whole-home network to eliminate dead signal areas. Phones, tablets, and other WiFi devices that are connected to the network can automatically switch to the fastest Deco access point as you move around in your house without disconnection. It also supports 802.11r and 802.11.rv — that means roaming from one Deco to another is so smooth and unnoticeable, even on streaming media.
Superior Tri-Band Speeds
The Deco M9 Plus transmits three separate wireless bands for combined speeds of up to 2134Mbps; one 400Mbps 2.4Ghz band for surfing, shopping and audio streaming, and another 867Mbps 5Ghz band for lag-free 4k streaming and gaming, and another 867Mbps 5Ghz band as backhaul. Smart Connect technology automatically assigns each devices to the optimum band to balance traffic and maintain fast connections.
Each Deco M9 Plus has a built-in smart hub, bringing all your smart home devices into one platform. It is compatible with smart bulbs, switches, locks, sensors, plugs, camera and more. You control all these via the TP-Link mobile app.
Deco M9 Plus key features
- Maximized range of up to 4,500 sq. ft / 400m^2 (2 Deco units)
- Superior AC2200 tri-band speds
- Smart Hub: Connect and control all your smart home devices
- Compatible with TOP link smart devices, Amazon’s Alexa, IFTTT and other leading brands
- Support up to 100 device connections
- Enhanced backhaul: Uses all three WiFi bands as backhaul when traffic gets heavy
- TP-Link Home Care: Parental controls, QoS, and built-in antivirus
- Easy setup and management via the Deco app
- Powerful processing — powered by Qualcomm quad-core CPU
- Expand anytime: Add more Decos to expand WiFi coverage
- Supports IPv6, the latest internet protocol
Availability & Pricing
The AC2200 Smart Home Deco M9 Pluswas priced at PHP17,500 (2 units) and it will be available starting July 22, 2018 in the Philippine market.