Vivo Philippines has finally launched their newest flagship smartphone which is the Vivo X21.
This device features the first ever under-the-display fingerprint scanner that has come here in the country. Aside from that, it was also equipped with a 6.28-inch AMOLED display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 processor, 128GB of internal storage, 6GB of RAM, and a dual rear camera setup.
Vivo X21 specs:
- 6.28-inch Full HD Super AMOLED display (1080 x 2280 pixels) 19:9 aspect ratio
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 processor
- Adreno 512 graphics
- 128GB internal memory expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 6GB RAM
- Android 8.1 Oreo with FuntouchOS 4.0
- 12 MP (f/1.8 aperture, dual pixel PDAF) + 5 megapixel (f/2.4 aperture) with rear facing cameras PDAF with LED flash
- 12 megapixel front facing camera (f/2.0 aperture)
- 4G/LTE, Dual SIM / Dual Standby
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS
- Hi-Fi audio technology
- Fingerprint Scanner (on screen), Face Unlock
- 3,200 mAh battery
The Vivo X21 was priced at PHP29,999. It will be available starting tomorrow at selected Vivo stores nationwide.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: