LG has quietly announced a new midrange phone called the LG X5 (2018).
The device has a Mediatek MT6750 chipset is actually old but still reliable. That is paired with 2GB RAM so it is clearly a budget offering. Lastly, it has a 13 megapixel camera and a large 4,500 mAh battery.
LG X5 (2018) specs:
- 1.5GHz octa core Mediatek MT6750 processor
- 2GB RAM
- 32GB internal memory expandable via microSD
- 5.5-inch HD display (1280 x 720 pixels)
- 13 megapixel rear facing camera
- 5 megapixel front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Scanner
- GPS, A-GPS
- 4,500 mAh battery
- Android 8.0 Oreo
The LG X5 will be available in home country South Korea for 3,63,000 Korean Won (around $330).
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: