ASUS has quietly announced the ASUS Zenfone Ares which is we think the successor to the ASUS Zenfone AR launched last year.
The device has dated specs – a Snapdragon 821 is powering the device which is actually a 2016 chipset. The phone supports VR (virtual reality) and (AR) augmented reality because of its 23 megapixel camera which has motion tracking, a main component for such tech.
ASUS Zenfone Ares specs:
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 processor
- Adreno 530 graphics
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB internal memory expandable via microSD up to 2TB
- 5.7-inch Quad HD AMOLED display (2560 x 1440 pixels)
- 23 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus, motion tracting, LED flash
- 8 megapixel front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, Fingerprint Scanner
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 3,300 mAh battery
- Android 7.0 Nougat
The ASUS Zenfone Ares is now available in Taiwan for 9,999 New Taiwan Dollar.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites:
- Facebook: fb.com/filipinotechaddict
- Instagram: instagram.com/filipinotechaddict
- Twitter: twitter.com/filipinotechie