LG Philippines has officially launched the LG G7 ThinQ to the local market. The 2018 LG flagship is packing some features you might love.
For starters, it is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 chipset which proves its flagship prowess. The chassis is a military grade frame which is drop resistant and also IP68 certified for water and dust resistance. The display gets a super bright mode for outdoor use. It also has a boom box type of speaker in which the chassis becomes a resonance chamber and amplifies the sound.
LG G7 ThinkQ specs:
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor
- Adreno 630 graphics
- 4GB RAM/64GB internal storage
- Expandable memory via microSD up to 400GB
- 6.1-inch Quad HD IPS LCD display (1440 x 3120 pixels) 19.5:9 aspect ratio
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- IP68 certified – dust/water proof up to 1.5 meters for 30 mins
- MIL-STD-810G compliant – drop resistant
- 16 MP (f/1.6 aperture and OIS) + 16 MP (f/1.9 aperture, wide angle lens) rear facing cameras with laser autofocus, PDAF and LED flash
- 8 megapixel front facing camera (f/1.9, wide angle lens)
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Scanner, USB Type C, Face Unlock
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- 3,000 mAh battery with QuickCharge 3.0 and Wireless Charging Support
- Android 8.0 Oreo upgradable to Android P
The LG G7 ThinQ has a price tag of P42,990 and is currently available for pre-order. It will be available in Moroccan Blue and Aurora Black.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites:
- Facebook: fb.com/filipinotechaddict
- Instagram: instagram.com/filipinotechaddict
- Twitter: twitter.com/filipinotechie