Vivo also announced an affordable option to the 2018 flagship Vivo NEX S. Called the Vivo NEX A, it has the key features of the Vivo flagship but offered in a more affordable price tag.
First, it runs on Qualcomm’s new chipset, Snapdragon 710 paired with 6GB RAM. It has the same full view display with no notch found on the NEX S and also a dual camera set up.
Vivo NEX A:
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 processor
- Adreno 616 graphics
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB internal memory
- 6.59-inch Full HD Super AMOLED display (1080 x 2316 pixels)
- 12 MP (f/1.8 aperture, dual pixel PDAF) + 5 MP (f/2.4 aperture) 4-axis OIS, PDAF and dual LED flash
- 8 megapixel front facing camera with flash (pop up)
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby’
- 4G/LTE WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Scanner (rear), USB Type C
- GPS, A-GPS, BDS, GNSS
- 4,000 mAh battery with fast battery charging
- Android 8.1 Oreo with Funtouch OS 4
The Vivo NEX A will be available on June 23 in China 3,898 Chinese Yuan. No word about availability outside China.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: