Sony Philippines has recently brought the Sony Xperia XA2 Ultra to the local market.
Positioned as Sony’s premium midrange offering, the Sony Xperia XA2 Ultra is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 processor paired with 4GB RAM. The design from last year’s model remains here with the fingerprint scanner moved to the back as a design difference.
Sony Xperia XA2 Ultra specs:
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdraogn 630 processor
- Adreno 510 graphics
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB internal memory expandable via microSD up 256GB
- 6-inch Full HD IPS LCD display (1920 x 1080 pixels)
- 23 megapixel rear facing camera (f/2.0 aperture) with autofocus and LED flash (f/2.0 aperture)
- 16MP (f/2.0 aperture, OIS) + 8 MP (f/24 aperture) front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Scanner, USB Type C, NFC
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 3,580 mAh battery QuickCharge 3.0
- Android 8.0 Oreo
The Sony Xperia XA2 Ultra is now available in Sony stores and authorized retailers for P22,990. A hands on and first impressions will be up soon!
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: