Motorola, now a Lenovo company, has announced the third generation of Moto Z line of smartphones with the Moto Z3 Play.
The Moto Z3 Play retains much of the design of its predecessors in order to accommodate the Moto mods, the set of modular accessories used by older Moto Z phones. At the same time, they’ve upgraded some of the features – a dual camera set up, a tall 18:9 display and powered by a Snapdragon 636 chipset.
Moto M3 Play specs:
- 1.8GHz Octa Core Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 processor
- Adreno 509 graphics
- 4GB RAM
- 32/64GB internal memory expandable via microSD up to 400GB
- 6.01-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED display (1080 x 2160 pixels) 18:9 aspect ratio
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 12 MP (f/1.7 aperture, Dual Pixel PDAF) + 5 MP rear facing cameras with PDAF, dual LED flash
- 8 megapixel front facing camera (f/2.0 aperture)
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 5.0, USB Type C, Fingerprint Scanner
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- 3,000 mAh battery
- Android 8.1 Oreo
The Moto Z3 Play is now available in one Motorola’s huge markets Brazil for 2,299 Brazilian Real. US will get the Moto Z3 Play next unlocked for $499.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: