LG continues to expand its 2018 mobile phone portfolio with the announced of the new LG Q Stylus series – the LG Q Stylus, Q Stylus+ and Q Stylus a.
All devices have stylus obviously but has different specs underneath. All phones sport a tall 6.2-inch display.
LG Q Stylus series specs:
- 1.5GHz or 1.8GHz octa core processor
- 4GB RAM/64GB internal memory expandable up to 2TB (Q Stylus +)
- 3GB RAM/ 32GB internal memory expandable up to 2TB (Q Stylus)
- 3GB RAM/ 32GB internal mmemory expandable up to 2TB (Q Stylus a)
- IP86 certified – water and dust resistant up to 1 meter and 30 mins (Q Stylus + and Q Stylus (only)
- 6.2-inch Full HD+ IPS LCD display (1080 x 2160 pixels) 18:9 aspect ratio)
- Rear 16MP with PDAF / Front 8MP or 5MP with Super Wide Angle (Q Stylus +)
- Rear 16MP with PDAF / Front 8MP or 5MP with Super Wide Angle (Q Stylus)
- Rear 13MP with PDAF / Front 5MP with Super Wide Angle (Q Stylus a)
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, USB Type C, Fingerprint Scanner
- GPS, A-GPS
- 3,300 mAh battery
- Android 8.1 Oreo
No pricing and availability has been announced. It is expected to arrive in Asia and North America in Q3, 2018.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: