Lenovo announced its premium midrange flagship called the Lenovo Z5. The company has been teasing this phone for weeks prior to the launch. At first we taught it was Lenovo’a first flagship in years but apparently it is not.
The Lenovo Z5 is powered by Snapdragon 636 processor, the same chipset found on the ASUS Zenfone 5. As expected, it has a notched display and a tall one too at 19:9 aspect ratio. It has AI-powered dual rear cameras and a skin on top of Android 8.1 Oreo.
Lenovo Z5 specs:
- 6.2-inch FHD+ IPS display, 2246 x 1080 resolution 18.7:9 aspect ratio
- 1.8GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 processor
- Adreno 509 GPU
- 6GB RAM
- 64/128GB internal storage
- 16 megapixel + 5 megapixel rear faciing cameras with PDAF and dual LED flash
- 8 megapixel front facing camera
- Android 8.0 Oreo with ZUK UI
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2
- GPS, A-GPS,
- Fingerprint Scanner, USB Type C
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 3,300 mAh battery
The Lenovo Z5 has a price tag of 1,299 Chinese Yuan for the 64GB model and 1,799 for the 128GB model.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: