ASUS Philippines is prepping up to accept pre-orders for the ASUS Zenfone 5z, the company’s 2018 flagship.
Announced earlier this year, fellow techies already expect the top notch specs of the said device. But what shocked everyone is the jaw dropping price – P29,995 for the 6GB/128GB variant. The ASUS Zenfone 5z is, by far, the most affordable smartphone running Snapdragon 845. The nearest in the competition is the OnePlus 6 (6GB/64GB) which is priced at P30,990.
Let’s take a quick look at the specs.
ASUS Zenfone 5z specs:
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor
- Adreno 630 graphics
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB internal memoiry expandable via microSD up to 400GB
- 6.2-inch Full HD IPS LCD display (1080x 2246 pixels) 18.7:9 aspect ratio
- Corning Gorilla Glass
- 12 MP f/1.8 paerture, PDAF) + 8 MP (f/2.0 aperture) rear facing cameras with PDAF, gyro EIS, dual LED flash
- 8 megapixel front facing cameras (f/2.0 aperture) with gyro EIS
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Scanner, USB Type C
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- 3,300 mAh battery
- Android 8.0 Oreo with ZenUI 5.0
Pre-roders for the ASUS Zenfone 5z will begin tomorrow, June 4 until June 17, 2018. When you place your pre-order, you will get a JBL T450 Headset, a Zenpower 3000 and a clear case. To know more about the mechanics, please click here.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites:
- Facebook: fb.com/filipinotechaddict
- Instagram: instagram.com/filipinotechaddict
- Twitter: twitter.com/filipinotechie