LG has quietly unveiled an upgraded version of the LG V30 of late last year called the LG V35 ThinQ.
Basically, it is very identical to the LG V30. Major upgrades are inside – a Snapdragon 845 powering the device, the 6-inch display now supports HDR10 and dual cameras are now two 16 megapixel snappers. Oh, yes. No notch on the 6-inch display.
LG V35 ThinQ specs:
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor
- Adreno 630 graphics
- 6GB RAM
- 64/128GB GB internal storage expandable memory via microSD up to 400GB
- 6-inch Quad HD P-OLED display (1440 x 2880 pixels) 18:9 aspect ratio
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- IP68 certified – dust/water proof up to 1.5 meters for 30 mins
- MIL-STD-810G compliant
- 16 MP (f/1.6 aperture and OIS) + 16 MP (f/1.9 aperture, wide angle lens) rear facing cameras with laser autofocus, PDAF and LED flash
- 8 megapixel front facing camera (f/1.9, wide angle lens)
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Scanner, USB Type C, Face Unlock
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Galileo
- 3,300 mAh battery with QuickCharge 3.0 and Wireless Charging Support
- Android 8.0 Oreo with LG UX 6, upgradable to Android P
The LG V35 ThinQ will be coming first in the US via carrier AT&T. Pre-orders start June 1 and availability on June 8, 2018.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: