HTC has recently announced the its 2018 flagship the HTC U12+, the successor to last year’s HTC U11.
You basically get all the bells and whistles of a true flagship – water resistant chassis, an 18:9 screen, dual cameras, a flagship grade chipset – Snapdragon 845 and running Android 8.0 Oreo. But HTC has its own unique features such as the display now supports HDR10 and its one-of-a-kind pressure sensitive HTC Edge Sense squeeze gestures.
HTC U12+ specs
- Octa Core Snapdragon 845 processor
- Adreno 630 graphics
- 6GB RAM
- 64/128GB internal storage expandable via microSD up to 400GB
- 6-inch Super LCD6 display (1440 x 2880 pixels) 18:9 aspect ratio
- DCI-P3 and HDR10 compliant
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 12MP (f/1.8 aperture, Dual Pixel PDAF) + 16 MP (f/2.6 aperture) PDAF, gryo EIS, OIS, 2x optical zoom and LED flash
- Dual 8 megapixel front facing cameras
- 4G/LTE, WIFi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Scanner, USB Type C
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- 3,500 mAh battery with fast battery charging
- Android 8.0 Oreo with HTC Sense UI
The HTC U12+ is now available for pre-order in Europe for 700 Euros for the 64GB variant. Pre-orders in the US has also started. It is priced $799 for the 64GB model.