Xiaomi Philippines has launched another affordable smartphone called the iaomi Redmi S2. The phone is powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 625 chipset which is quite dated but still reliable. That chipset is paired with 3GB RAM and has an 18:9 6-inch display, dual rear and 16 megapixel selfie cameras.
Xiaomi Redmi S2 specs:
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor
- Adreno 506 graphics
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage expandable via MicroSD up to 256GB
- 5.99-inch HD+ IPS LCD display (720 x 1440 pixels) 18:9 aspect ratio
- 12 MP (f/2.2 aperture) + 5 MP rear facing cameras with PDAF and LED flash
- 16 megapixel front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Scanner
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- 3,080 mAh battery
- Android 8.1 Oreo with MIUI 9
The Xiaomi Redmi S2 will be available via online store Lazada on June 4, 2018. It has a price tag P7,990.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: