OnePlus has finally announced its 2018 flagship, the OnePlus 6. It is actually what we expected it to be – a large screen with a notch, a top notch chipset – Snapdragon 845 and the usual dual camera set up.
But what is different is the choice pf glass frpnt and back which makes the phone truly premium.
OnePlus 6 specs:
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor
- Adreno 630 graphics
- 6GB RAM/ 128GB internal storage
- 8GB RAM/ 128/256GB internal storage
- 6.28-inch Full HD Optic AMOLED display (1080 x 2280 pixels) 19:9 aspect ratio
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 16 MP (f/1.7 aperture, gyro EIS, OIS) + 20 MP (f/2.8 aperture) rear facing cameras with PDAF and dual LED cameras
- 16 megapixel front facing camera (f/2.0 aperture)
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Face Unlock, Fingerprint Scanner, USB Type C
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- 3,300 mAh battery with QuickCharge 3.0
- Android 8.1 Oreo with OxygenOS
Here are the prices for the OnePlus 6 – $529 (6GB + 64GB), $579 (8GB + 128GB) and $629 (8GB + 256GB). It will come in 3 colors – Silk White, Mirror Black and Midnight Black. It will be available first in North America, select European countries, India and China.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: