Xiaomi Philippines has just launched the Xiaomi Redmi Note 5. Touted to be a “camera beast”, Xiaomi promses to deliver great shots no matter what the lighting condition is. The camera is AI-backed dual rear cameras and 13 megapixel selfie camera.
Under the hood is the Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 processor, the same chipset found on the ASUS Zenfone 5. It is paired with 4GB RAM and 64GB of internal memory. All is packed in a beautiful metal unibody design.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 specs:
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 processor
- Adreno 509 graphics
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB internal memory expandable via microSD up to 128GB
- 5.99-inch Full HD+ IPS LCD display (1080 x 2160 pixels) 18:9 aspect ratio
- 12 MP (f/1.9 aperture) + 5 MP (f/2.0 aperture) rear facing cameras with Dual Pixel PDAF, dual LED flash
- 13 megapixel front facing camera with LED flash
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, IR Blaster, Fingerprint Scanner
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 4,000 mAh battery
- Android 8.1 Oreo with MIUI 9.5
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 has a price tag P11,990 of and will be available on May 15, 2018 via Xiaomi official store in Lazada. You can also pre-order via Xiaomi physical stores.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites:
- Facebook: fb.com/filipinotechaddict
- Instagram: instagram.com/filipinotechaddict
- Twitter: twitter.com/filipinotechie