LG took a step back and moved the launch of their next flagship to restrategize. And now it is official. Behold! The LG G7 ThinkQ!
The company joined the growing bandwagaon of brands who adopted the 2018 trend of having a notch design.Instead of OLED, LG opted for an LCD panel but with LG’s new display tech to improve contrast and boost its brightness outdoors. The LG G7 ThinkQ, like other flagships, has AI (artificial intelligence) and the latest tech specs.
LG G7 ThinkQ specs:
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor
- Adreno 630 graphics
- 6GB RAM/128GB internal storage
- 4GB RAM/64GB internal storage
- Expandable memory via microSD up to 400GB
- 6.1-inch Quad HD IPS LCD display (1440 x 3120 pixels) 19.5:9 aspect ratio
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- IP68 certified – dust/water proof up to 1.5 meters for 30 mins
- MIL-STD-810G compliant
- 16 MP (f/1.6 aperture and OIS) + 16 MP (f/1.9 aperture, wide angle lens) rear facing cameras with laser autofocus, PDAF and LED flash
- 8 megapixel front facing camera (f/1.9, wide angle lens)
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Scanner, USB Type C, Face Unlock
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- 3,000 mAh battery with QuickCharge 3.0 and Wireless Charging Support
- Android 8.0 Oreo upgradable to Android P
No price was mentioned. It will be available first in LG’s home country South Korea this month.
tay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: