Sony Philippines has announced the pre-order of the latest Sony flagship, the Xperia XZ2.
The Sony Xperia XZ2 was first announced in MWC 2018 back in March. This is the first time Sony made a complete redesign of their flag ship in years.Sony sldo joined the 18:9 bandwagon for its 5.7-inch display.
Sony Xperia XZ2 specs:
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 proccessor
- Adreno 630 graphics
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB internal memory expandable via microSD up to 400GB
- IP65/IP68 water and dust resistance
- 5.7-inch Full HD IPS LCD display (1080 x 2160 pixels)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 19 megapixel rear facing camera with EIS, PDAF, laser autofocus and LED flash
- 5 megapixel rear facing camera with EIS
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Scanner
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- 3,180 mAh battery with fast battery charging
- Android 8.0 Oreo
Customers who will avail of the pre-order will get an exclusive set of items worth P5,479 – a Sony Wireless Bluetooth In-ear Headphones, a clear cover and a Sony USB Type C 2-in-1 cable.
Pre-order is available at Sony Centers and Sony Mobile stores nationwide. It will be available in liquid black and liquid silver. To know more, click here