Sony has revealed their new flagship smartphone equipped with Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 – this is the new Sony Xperia XZ2 Premium.
Aside from the new processor, the Xperia XZ2 Premium sports an improved imaging and video capabilities. The Motion Eye™ Dual camera can capture more than the naked eye can see. Taking photos in extreme low-light conditions is made possible with an incredible ISO 51200 (photo) and ISO 12800 (video) sensitivity.
It is also equipped with the World’s first 4K HDR Movie recording in a smartphone. The Xperia XZ2 Premium records in 4K HDR2, so you can capture reality just like the pros, in incredible detail and true to life color.
Sony Xperia XZ2 Premium Specs:
- 5.8-inch IPS display, 16:9 ratio, 3840 x 2160 pixels at 760 ppi
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845, 2.7 GHz Octa-core processor
- Adreno 630
- Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- 64GB / microSD up to 400 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
- 6GB RAM
- Dual: 19MP (f/1.8, 25mm, 1/2.3″, 1.22µm) + 12MP B/W (f/1.6, 1/2.3″, 1.55µm), 5-axis gyro EIS, predictive phase detection and laser autofocus, LED flash
- 13 MP (f/2.0, 22mm, 1/3″, 1.12µm), 5-axis giro EIS, 1080p
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS
- NFC Enabled
- USB 3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector; USB Host
- Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, barometer, compass, color spectrum
- IP65/IP68 certified – dust/water proof (up to 1.5m for 30 mins)
- 3540 mAh battery
Sony has not yet confirmed the date of the official launch of the XZ2 Premium but we are expecting it to arrive this summer. It will come in Chrome Black or Chrome Silver colors.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: