Yesterday at the #BackTo5PH launch of the new ASUS Zenfone 5 series, ASUS Philippines has also announced a new member of the “Battery Kings” of the Zenfone Max line-up – this is the new ASUS Zenfone Max M1.
Related Article: Asus Zenfone Max Plus M1 Review
At first sight, the new Max M1 is very similar to the Max Plus M1. But if you look closer, you will notice that the dual-camera setup is now vertically placed like the new Zenfone 5 devices.
Aside from the camera, the Max M1 is slightly smaller and lighter than the Max Plus M1. It has a 5.5-inch screen compared to the 5.7-inch on its older sibling. It is also powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor, comes in ZenUI 5 on top of Android 8.0 Oreo, and a 4000mAh battery.
On the camera side, the new Zenfone Max Plus sports a dual 13MP + 8MP 120 degrees wide angle and a 13MP selfie camera on the front.
Zenfone Max M1 Specs:
- 5.5-inch HD+ 16:9 aspect ratio display, 1440 x 720 resolution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 CPU
- Adreno 505
- Android 8.0 Oreo with ZenUI 5
- Dual 13MP + 8MP 120 degrees wide-angle rear cameras
- 13MP f/2.0 front camera, softlight LED flash
- 32GB internal storage up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- 3GB RAM
- WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby, 4G LTE
- 4,000mAh battery
The new ASUS Zenfone Max M1 was priced at PHP8,995 and it will arrive on ASUS stores on the following weeks.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: