Alongside with the global launch of the Huawei P20 and P20 Plus, the company also announced the HUawei Y7 20`8. It is the obvious successor of the 2017 Y7 Prime model. Significant upgrades have been announced as well.
Powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 chipset, it is clearly positioned as an entry level smartphone. It has a dual camera sysytem, an 18:9 display and a 3,000 mAh battery.
Huawei Y7 Prime
- Octa Core qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor
- Adreno 505 graphics
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal memory expandable via MicroSD up to 256GB
- 5.99-inch HD+ IPS LCD display (720 x 1440 pixels) 18:9 aspect ratio
- 13 megapixel + 2 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and LED flash
- 8 megapixel front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Scanner
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 3,000 mAh battery
- Android 8.0 Oreo with EMUI 8.0
No word about the price and availability but we are pretty sure the Huawei Y7 Prime 2018 will come to the Philippines.