Top global phone manufacturer Vivo is set to send the mobile phone industry in frenzy with the release of yet another stunner in their smartphone series.
Following the success of the V7 Plus and the V7 release, word is out that consumers can expect that the new offering will retain all of the V7 phones’ impressive, like for example the Face ID and Fingerprint Unlock components. Of course with the launch of a newer flagship also means better specifications. If you loved the selfie camera of the V7 and V7 Plus, Vivo is always centered on delivering flawless selfie shots made even by state-of-the-art artificial intelligence beautifying tools. Because it is still dedicated in delivering perfect photos, it should also be expected that the camera will rock a souped up HDR mode.
Vivo V9 Specs | GSM Arena
- 6.3-inch IPS LCD screen, 1080×2280 pixels at 400 ppi
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 626, Octa-core 2.2 GHz CPU
- Adreno 506 GPU
- 64GB ROM up to 256GB via dedicated microSD card slot
- 4GB RAM
- Dual 16MP + 5MP f/2.0 rear cameras, PDAF, dual-LED flash
- 24MP f/2.0 front camera with A.I. Beautifying Tool
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with FunTouch OS 4.0
- 4G LTE, Dual SIM
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth 4.2
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- USB On-The-Go support
- 3,260mAh battery
Set to be unveiled this coming March 22, Vivo’s latest offering promises consumers bigger and better offerings in their mobile phone experience.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media site:
- Facebook: fb.com/filipinotechaddict
- Instagram: instagram.com/filipinotechaddict
- Twitter: twitter.com/filipinotechie