Last Tuesday, Xiaomi has officially entered the Philippine market. At the same time, they also launched two of their very budget friendly phones, one of them is the Xiaomi Redmi 5A.
This device is their entry-level smartphone equipped with 5-inch HD IPS display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 processor, 16GB ROM, 2GB RAM, and a 3,000mAh battery.
They also highlighted that this handset can capture amazing photos with its 13MP rear camera with the help of Phase Detection Auto-Focus technology. In addition, this device now running on MIUI 9 on top of Android 7.1 Nougat.
Xiaomi Redmi 5A Specs
- 5-inch HD IPS display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 425, 64-bit 1.4GHz Octa-core CPU
- Adreno 308 GPU
- 16GB ROM expandable up to 128GB via dedicated microSD card slot
- 2GB RAM
- 13MP f/2.2, 1.12um pixel rear camera with PDAF and LED flash
- 5MP f/2.0, 1.12um pixel front camera
- Android 7.1 Nougat w/ MIUI 9
- WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, A-GPS, BDS
- Accelerometer, light, orientation, proximity, sound, magnetic
- LTE dual SIM
- OTG support and with IR blaster
- 3000mAh battery
The Xiaomi Redmi 5A has been announced on a retail price of Php4,590 but during its sale on their official store in Lazada, the device will be on a promo price of Php4,390. Aside from that, you will also receive a cashback of Php300 when you use your Lazada Wallet. It will be available on color Dark Grey, Gold, and Rose Gold. Amazing deal right?
Until then, watch out for our review and opinion about this device.