Aside from the Nokia 8 Sirocco, HMD Global, the company behind Nokia smartphones has also introduced the new Nokia 7 Plus.
The Nokia 7 Plus is the first Nokia smartphone to sport an 18:9 display . The chipset of choice is a Snapdragon 660 processor which means this is a higher midrange smartphone.
Nokia 7 Plus specs:
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragpn 660 processpr
- Adreno 512 graphics
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB internal memory expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 6-inch Full HD+ IPS LCD display (2160 x 1080 pixels) 18:9 aspect ratio
- Dual: 12 MP (f/1.75) + 12 MP (f/2.6) rear facing cameras, gyro EIS, dual pixel phase detection autofocus, 2x optical zoom, Carl Zeiss optics, dual-LED dual-tone flash
- 16 megapixel front facing camera with Carl Zeiss optics (f/2.0 aperture)
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Scanner, USB Type C
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- 3,800 mAh battery with fast battery charging
- Android 8.0 Oreo
The Nokia 7 Plus has a price tag of 399 Euros and will be available in April.