Not too long ago, ZTE pulled out pf our competitive smartphone market. Now, a new brand has entered our market called Nubia.
Actually, Nubia is a sub brand of ZTE just like Huawei and its sub brand Honor. We believe ZTE is trying to do a new approach in the Philippines
Their first offering, the Nubia M2 Lite! Specs are pretty decent with a Mediiatek MT6750 chipset paired with 3GB RAM, sports a 5.5-inch display, a 16 megapixel selfie camera and running Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
Nubia M2 Lite specs:
- 1.5GHz octa core 64-bit Mediatek MT6750 processor
- Mali T860MP2 graphics
- 3GB RAM
- 64GB internal memory expandable via microSD up to 128GB
- 5.5-inch HD IPS LCD display (1280 x 720 pixels)
- 13 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus abd LED flash, f/2.2 aperture
- 16 megapixel front facing camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Scanner
- GPS, A-GPS
- 3,000 mAh battery
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Nubia 4.0 UI