As one of the leading smartphones in the world, Vivo never stops innovating. It continues to add new features to its smartphone models even months after their release through the Vivo-exclusive Funtouch OS system.
One of Vivo’s noteworthy add-ons in the recent update is the Fingerprint Sensor in Y69, it has beefed up its security features with the latest Funtouch OS update. The Y69 is now equipped with the Face ID Access.
This feature allows users to unlock their phones quickly—by simply raising the smartphone in front of them. With the Face ID Access, users will no longer have to memorize passwords or patterns to open their Y69.
Y69 users will enjoy these perks right at their fingertips by simply updating their Funtouch OS system to the latest version.
Vivo, which is known for its selfie-centric revolutions, ensures that their phones are not only hip but also reliable. The Y69 models run on powerful processors to prevent bugs. The Y69, meanwhile, is powered by the MediaTek MT6750 with 3GB RAM and 32GB ROM. It can be support microSD Card up to 256GB.
- 1.5GHz octa core Mediatek MT6750 processor
- Mali T880MP2 graphics
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 5.5-inch HD IPS LCD display (1280 x 720 pixels)
- 13 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and LED flash, f/2.2 aperture
- 16 megapixel front facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, USB OTG, Fingerprint Scanner
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 3,000 mAh battery
- Android 7.0 Nougat with Funtouch OS 3.2