Infinix Mobile Philippines is prepping up a launch of a new smartphone called the Infinix Hot S3. Recently announced in China, the Infinix Hot S3 will be the first Infinix smartphone to be powred by a chipset from Qualcomm.
Aside from the chipset, the Infinix Hot S3 has an 18:9 asoect ratio. The chipset is paired with 3GB RAM and 32GB of internal storage. It has a 20 megapixel selfie camera and a 13 megapixel rear camera and lastly, it is running Android 8.0 Oreo.
Infinix Hot S3:
- 1.4GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 430
- Adreno 505
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal memory expandable via microSD up to 128GB
- 5.65-inch HD+ IPS LCD display (1440 x 720 pixels)
- 13 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and LED flash
- 20 megapixel front facing camera with LED flash
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooh, Fingerprint Scanner
- GPS, A-GPS
- 4,000 mAh battery
- Android 8.0 Oreo with XOS 3
The Infinix Hot S3 will launching on February 21 and it will be available online via Shopee. Price will be inveiled at the event. 🙂