If you are thinking about the next smartphone of Xiaomi, you might be thinking of the Xiaomi Note 5. And today, this is what we have for you guys. Leaks show that the upcoming Xiaomi Note 5 will come in an 18:9 aspect ratio with a very thin bezel on top, a vertical dual camera setup, and a huge battery capacity.
Xiaomi Note 5 Specs (leaked)
- 5.99-inch 18:9 IPS LCD display with FHD+ (1080 x 2160 px) resolution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 636
- Adreno 509
- 32/64 GB of Storage Memory Card Slot, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
- 3/4 GB of RAM
- Android 8.0 (Oreo) with MIUI 9
- 16MP + 5MP Rear Dual Camera, LED Flash
- 8MP Front Camera, 1080p
- Fingerprint Scanner (Rear-Mounted)
- MicroUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- 4100 mAh Battery with Fast Battery Charging (Quick Charge 4.0)
The Xiaomi Note 5 will be priced at CNY1,499 or $238 and it will be released at March to April 2018. It will also comes in color black, blue, and gray.