Alcatel has just made a new entry level smartphone official. This is the Alcatel 3C.
2018 means a fresh new start for Alcatel. The company recently announced a major revamp on their smartphone line up. As a start, there will be no more smartphone with the “Idol” brand.
And so here comes the Alcatel 3C, the first smartphone from the company’s fresh new line up. It is an entry level smartphone with an 18:9 aspect ratio display. The processor powering the unit is a Mediatek MT8321 chipset with 1GB RAM and 16GB of internal memory.
- 1.3GHz quad core Mediatek MT8321 processor
- Mali 400 graphics
- 1GB RAM
- 16GB internal memory expandable via microSD up to 128GB
- 6-inch HD IPS LCD display (1440 x 720 pixels) 18:9 aspect ratio
- 8 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and LED flash
- 5 megapixel front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Scanner
- GPS, A-GPS
- 3,000 mAh battery
- Android 7.1 Nougat
The Alcatel 3C has a price tag pf 129 Euros and it will be heading for Italy first. More European countries will get this phone as well.