Yesterday, Meizu has official introduced the Meizu M6s. This new device has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, an 18:9 aspect ratio display, and an Exynos 7872 chipset with hexa-core CPU.
Meizu M6s Specs:
- 5.7-inch IPS LCD, 720 x 1440 pixels, 18:9 ratio
- Hexa-core (4×1.6 GHz Cortex-A53 & 2×2.0 GHz Cortex-A73)
- Mali-G71 MP3
- 32/64 GB with microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
- 3 GB RAM
- 16 MP rear camera, f/2.0, PDAF, dual-LED dual-tone flash
- 8 MP front camera, f/2.0
- Android 7.0 (Nougat) / Flyme UI 6.2
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS
- Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- 3000 mAh battery
The Meizu M6s was priced at 150 EUR or around Php 9,300. It is available in color black, silver, gold, and blue.