Yesterday, ASUS Philippines has finally launched their new smartphone which is the Asus Zenfone Max Plus M1.
The ASUS Zenfone Max Plus M1 is part of the “Battery Kings” of Asus which are the Max line-ups. This new device is equip with 4,130mAh of battery and be the first Asus smartphone here in the Philippines to offer an 18:9 aspect ratio. It also has face unlock, fingerprint scanner, dual 16MP+8MP rear cameras, and portrays a Full View Full HD+ display.
ASUS Zenfone Max Plus M1 Specs:
- 5.7-inch Full HD+ IPS LCD display (2160 x 1080 pixels) with 18:9 aspect ratio
- 1.5GHz Octa-core Mediatek MT6750T processor
- Mali T860MP2 graphics
- 32GB internal memory expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 4GB RAM
- 16 MP (f/2.0 aperture) + 8 MP (f/2.4 aperture) wide-angle with autofocus and LED flash
- 8 megapixel front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Scanner, Face Unlock
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 4,130 mAh battery
- Android 7.0 Nougat
The ASUS Zenfone Max Plus was priced at P11,995 and is now available on all Asus concept store nationawide. There are also limited number of FREE JBL Bluetooth speakers to be given for early buyers.
List of ASUS concept stores with free JBL speaker: click here