At the annual CES 2018 (Consumer Electronics Show) , Sony also unveiled its entry level for the year, the Sony Xperia L2.
Sony Xperia L2:
- Quad Core Mediatek MT6737T processor
- Mali T20 MP2 graphics
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal memory expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 5.5-inch HD IPS LCD display (1280 x 720 pixels)
- 13 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and LED fkash
- 8 megapixel front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Scanner, USB Type C
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 3,300 mAh battery
- Android 7.1 Nougat
Sony has not revealed the price of the Sony Xperia L2 it is said to be available this month.